Friday 22 August 2014

We're only human...

Christina Perri's song "Human" has been about for a while but it was only the other day when I listened to the words after a(nother) borderline episode and it was then that I actually felt the words. I find very few things more powerful than connecting to lyrics. I made a scrapbook page using the lyrics and as I finished I could see how they could apply to either of us... me speaking to Gareth or Gareth speaking to me. We both live with BPD in different ways and it's hard. It's really hard. Sometimes and we need to remind ourselves that we are only human and can only take so much.

I used paper that came with a small collage in the bottom left hand corner which said, "I absolutely adore you" and in the opposite corner I out "but I'm only human". I wrote lyrics on a PL card and used some frames I've had for years under which I sprayed Scarlet red Tattered Angels ink.




Scrapping is therapy!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Siân ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment